All the conspiracies
are true:
guilty as sin, as an apple
hitting Newton's head
or water finding the easiest path
which if you've seen a riverbed isn't
straight until the Army Corps
paves it that way.
Forget evidence
or long thinking
forget anything which challenges
complexity. After all Occam's razor
cuts out all the difficulty
leaving only the simplest behind
so it must be true
that the weather isn't any more wacky
than we are used to
and that 6000 revolutions of the earth about the sun
are all the years passed since Genesis.
And faggots will cause society to crumble
just like the niggers did, like the kikes did, like
the nips and towel heads and micks and wops
the wetbacks and feminazis and viet cong, commies
and unions and journalists and and and
everyone who won't support what's right
it's a god damned conspiracy
that I can't find the remote
the price of beef went up
the government won't pay my doctor bill
and when I step on the gas now it don't go fast
like when I was 17
could see my feet
bluejays and redbirds fought for seeds at the feeder
not these black crows and gray pigeons
and I didn't need a pill to be a man
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, and thank you